Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Valuable experience
Compensation: $35,000 - $45,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)